Monday, May 26, 2014

Where Have I Been?

Well geez! It feels like I haven't made a blog post in forever (10 days is forever!) so I wanted to let you all know where I've been. I have been in the blissful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I got word last week that my beloved Uncle Tom passed away :( The funeral gave a rare opportunity to see family and a blessed opportunity to remember the wonderful man that was Tom Safford.


After the funeral Adam (my husband) and I enjoyed a little vacation at my family's cabin. The time was spent doing one of my favorite things, being with family. Here are some images from our little adventure up in the UP. (or da UP)



Fires are one of Adam and my's favorite things to do at the cabin. Armed with wacky hats we made or our own "American Gothic"

A UP passed time (might seem strange). We got on the score board for the Biggest Stump Burn!


Lots of bugs, but the lake is so beautiful. A little Fog made it better but Adam fogged me instead :(



Look at that fashionable bug net! It's a look, that's for sure. Little baby fish too :)


A little memorial day fun. America. 

So this is why I've been off the grid for awhile. I hope you understand. Sometimes unplugging is needed and now I'm 100% ready to finish off the school year. Two weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment