Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2015: A Year of Sketches

It is with great pleasure that I share with you my Sketch Calendar from 2015. For those of who perhaps know me or have seen previous posts on this little adventure I'm on, know that this is my 

3rd Complete Year!!!
(I did, I really did it!)

This is by far one of the proudest series. To have one sketch for every day of life these past three years has be such an amazing thing to share with my students, friends, family and just for looking back on. Is every piece a masterpiece of course not, but it's a sense of accomplishment that I plan to do for as long as I can stand it. So here you go....the year of 2015 from the stand point of one human being who ridiculously enjoys sketching! 



JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL (FLIP BOOK STYLE!)




MA


JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

 NOVEMBER

DECEMBER


Thanks for stopping in! Hope you enjoyed and I hope you keep creating!






1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful! I be thrilled to have half your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete